These Crushed Blackberry Moscow Mules are the perfect spin on a classic summertime cocktails!
It’s been a minute since we made cocktails here on WGC and today I’m bringing you one of my favorite summertime drinks – a Moscow Mule!! It’s just a few ingredients but mixed together everything really shines! Grab your favorite kind of vodka, some really great ginger beer, some blackberries and lime juice and that’s it! You can serve it up in a traditional copper cup which keeps it super chilled, or in a regular glass! Doesn’t really matter!! Happy weekend 🙂
And just a word to the wise – using a good quality ginger beer makes all the difference when it comes to Moscow Mules! We’ve been on the Bundaberg train for a looooong time! It’s our fav and we keep a few bottles on hand at all times so we can whip up these Blackberry Moscow Mules anytime the mood strikes!
Need some more summertime cocktail inspiration… I’ve got ya covered:
- Strawberry Basil Lemonade
- Mandarin Spritz
- Fresh Peach Mojito
- Blackberry Pineapple Smash
- Pimms Cup
- Watermelon Tequila Punch
- Blueberry Mint Bourbon Lemonade
- Citrus Pineapple Sangria
- Strawberry Jalapeno Margaritas
- Classic Aperol Spritz
Blackberry Moscow Mules
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- plenty of crushed ice
- 1/3 cup vodka
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2/3 cup chilled ginger beer
- 2 lime wedges
- Place the blackberries in a tall glass and smash with a wooden spoon. Fill the tall glass with ice. Add vodka, lime juice and ginger beer; stir to mix. Garnish with lime wedges and more blackberries. Divide into 2 glasses and serve.